Map JS API
Manage Layers in the map
This section presents examples which demonstrate how to manage layers in the map. There are several layer types supported by Rasters.io :
- Base : This is the default layer when a map is created. The map contains streets, parcs, water, cities, … The Base layer can be deleted and replaced by custom GIS data.
- Vectors : Rasters.io supports vector layers from ShapeFile, and Tile Vector.
- Rasters : It is possible to add GeoTiff and Rasters Tiles.
- Annotation : This is a layer to add annotations to map (polygons, markers, circles, and lines)
- IoT : This layer can be added and configured via the portal or the REST API and provide a direct connection to an IoT data source. All IoT will be automatically displayed on the map.
- Collect : A Collect layer is used by the mobile application (Android/IOS) to collect geographic information from the field and display it on the map.
To add layers, use the Rasters.io web portal (https://app.rasters.io) or the REST API.
Help Guide Powered by Documentor